If I Should Ever Leave You

>> 19 Agustus, 2008


If I should ever leave you,

Whom I loveTo go along the silent way,

Grieve not,Nor speak of me with tears.

But laugh and talk of me as if I were beside you there

For I will come-I'll come!

Would I not find a way,Were tears and grief not be barriers?

And when you hear a song or see a bird I loved,Please do not let your thoughts of me be sad.

For I am loving you just as I always have . . .

You who were so good to me!

There are so many thing I wanted still to do-So many things to say to you . . .

Remember, please, that I did not fear death.

It was just leaving you that was so hard to face.

You cannot see beyond this life

But this you know . . . I loved you so

Never doubt that I am with you still!

For love does not die with the body

And nothing in heaven or on earthCan keep apart those who love.


~ Author Unknown ~

0 komentar:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP