shadow of love

>> 08 Agustus, 2008


when u came into my life so suddenly
baby, i wasn't sure if it ever would be
but deep down inside the love was so right
never thought i could feel this way

baby, all of those nights
i was holding u tight
didn't realize our love would just fade away,
so tell me what am i gonna do?

when the shadow of love
lives deep dowm in me
it's all that i feel
and all i can see
and since u said goodbye,
it's not been the same
and all that's left is the shadow of your life

do u remember the times you said to me
there was nobody else you would ever need?
now all of those times are just memories
of a love that we thought would last

and through all of the fears,
i cried all of those tears
what was it that just made our love fade away?
so tell me what am i gonna do?

oh baby i know that things will never be the same
but i know in my heart u'll always be here
because u're part of me


by: samantha cole

0 komentar:

About This Blog

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP